Thursday 16 January 2014

Learn to Design For Mobile

Main Question: What is the difference between a mobile game and a console game?
Well, the differences are kind of obvious. Both mobile and console games are fun to play with. A mobile game can be pretty hard to work with. For example, when playing Mario Bros. on the computer, it's a bit difficult to play with. I guess that for mobile games, it's much difficult. You have to make it more simple, with simple buttons and all that stuff because that way, you wont have any trouble playing with it. By that, I mean slowing or the controller is hard to play with. A console game is much different. For me, it's much easier with a console game because nowadays, people play those. More and more games are created, so I guess that makes them much easier to play with.
Mobile and console games can have their differences, but they are also much alike. With me, the only thing that matters is for you to have fun, and if it's an action-educational game, then it's much better. Really, if I had to pick between the two of them, I think that I would pick the console game. That's only because a mobile game can be a game that has been created for a console game, and that will only, maybe, bring difficulties while playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment