Friday 31 January 2014

Plan Game Scene

Write about your vision for this game. What excites you the most?

My vision for this game, is the same as the other ones that I have created. I know that I have only done one Mobile Game, which was last year, but it's the same thing, only with a completely different topic. The other one was a huge success, even though that it was small and quick. I have the same expectations for this game: not only to get to finish it, but show the 100% effort by making this an educational game. It seems sort of, weird and complicated. This is only because I was used to creating games that were about the environment, politics, and healthy living. Now, I have the opportunity to choose any topic, either with Science or World History. In my case, I chose World History. In 8th grade, I sort of did this topic, but had to do with the Presidential Race. Now, I'm doing my topic in Alexander the Great. When I was reading through the many topics that I could have chose, the one that really did interest me was on Alexander. I was actually in between Julius Caesar and him, but then I sort of did brainstorming. I was thinking of how I will incorporate education with the game. Then just like that, Alexander was my choice. This is why I'm really looking forward to this topic and game.

I guess that I'm really excited, myself, because I get to program again with Flash. Yeah, I kind of admit that it will be hard because coding is sometimes is difficult. Although, I'm really looking forward to it, meaning I'm not scared. It sounds funny, but I have noticed that through out the years, I have always finished my games. Not only that, but they all work perfectly. I even got awards for some...
Then again, I am also excited by having others play it when it's finally competed. I just hope that I can help others remember what Alexander had to do, in some of his life events, to become a great man in ancient history!

No comments:

Post a Comment